5 Ways to Carve Out time To Exercise
Exercise the pursuit to a healthy lifestyle. It’s important to carve out time to exercise….and especially if you’re a busy mother of four like me! Moms are so good at feeling guilty when they decide to “self-care”. Trust me I’ve learned how to take care of myself so I can be a better mom, wife and give my clients 100% of myself. Exercising is all about time management and priorities. If something is important to you, you will make time for it. If you want to be the best mom you can be, the best wife you can be and the best you can be at your job, you BEST take care of you.
Finding time to exercise:
- Schedule exercise days into your calendar, the same day and time every week.
- If you have little ones who nap and have a treadmill, elliptical or exercise videos, jump on the treadmill or pop in a video during naptime and save the laundry for when the kids go to bed.
- Workout before work or bring your gym clothes with you, this way you can dash off to the gym immediately after work.
- If weekdays are too hectic, save only 1 day Monday-Friday to exercise but always reserve Saturday and Sunday to workout.
- If weekends are crazy busy like they are for me, running to soccer, baseball games and tennis matches, make it a habit to work out in the early morning before the madness begins.
I’m a mother of four, too busy and too tired, but always take time to exercise and care for me, so do yourself a favor and start taking care of YOU, now!