Wendy Crump, RD., CLT, is now offering patients food sensitivity testing. The test is the Mediator Release Test (MRT), which is used to identify 150 foods and chemicals associated with non-IgE delayed food/chemical sensitivities.
The results from the MRT test are used to implement a patient-specific elimination diet.
The following conditions are commonly associated with food sensitivities:
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Migraines and other headaches
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Crohn’s Disease
• Ulcerative Colitis
• Heartburn/Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
• Interstitial cystitis
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Other inflammatory conditions
If you have any questions, or would like to speak with me further about this, email Wendy at email@example.com or 626-893-7244. I am happy to answer any questions you might have regarding MRT testing.